Callback Request

Loss of Earnings

Call us on 0208 9041 755 or email us with your claim and we will be able to give you more information on your claim.

Be safe in lost of earning

Where your injuries prevent you from attending work and your employer does not provide sick pay, or you only receive statutory sick pay during this period, we will provide compensation for any lost earnings.

Criteria to apply

To qualify for a loss of earnings payment you must be able to provide details of lost earnings from your employer and copies of your fitness to work statements from your general practitioner. Typically we will ask to see your wage slips for the 3 months before the accident and your wage slip from when you had the time off. If you are self employed we would require details of your profit and loss accounts along with your most current tax return, plus your fitness to work statement from your general practitioner. On receipt of this documentation and once your loss of earnings have been agreed, payment will be raised.

Call us:

020 89041 755
Request A Call Back?

Our Services


Replacement Vehicles


Personal Injury

More Services